Congrats to Takuma Sato - Indy winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Takuma Sato - Indy winner

We have our first Japanese born Indy 500 winner. Takuma Sato outdrove the field of the 101st Indianapolis 500. Soon his name and face will join the list of greats on the Borg-Warner Trophy.
    Last edited by studemax; May 28, 2017, 01:10 PM.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Heck of a race. Thought Helio was gonna steal it for awhile.......glad everybody is alright after some pretty horrendous wrecks.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

... Best 500 I've seen in several years! Congrats to RCR and Austin Dillon as well on putting the #3 back in the winner's circle !
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

While I don't have the attention span to watch the race I did enjoy the truncated TV news coverage. To me the story of that nasty wreck was how all the safety developments over the last 101 races paid off - you can see the fire system kick in and douse the serious flames while the car is still in motion. Of course, and driver's tub did it's job, too. That wreck is the reason I race in a straight line with no one else around me!

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X