No announcement yet.

I found my Unicorn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one of these or I'd take a sedan just as well (definitely pro-family cruiser) but I'm thinking either a cammed up F-body L36 or an Aluminum Rover 4.6L just for weight reasons. 250hp out of the L36 isn't too hard to get and the Rover is harder to get more power out of but probably a platform with a higher ultimate power potential with 0.8L more displacement and more cylinders to spread the load over.

Either way, I am jealous and want to know if you ever move on from it! Congrats on the car and especially the price!
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Thx ctx
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

No roof glass? BOOOO!! Sorry. I had to say that because the one we had when I was a kid was the same year and color, with the roof glass.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          No roof glass? BOOOO!! Sorry. I had to say that because the one we had when I was a kid was the same year and color, with the roof glass.

I've found dozens of sportswagon Buicks and Oldsmobiles... but no long roofs outside of the one Al looked at for me in Arizona 5 years ago.
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 24, 2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Would you rather a sportwagon?
            Love the look.. But it seem there was not any support, seals for glass nor trim and glass
            Might be now..
            But more I like the sleekness of your wagon.. Not likely the extra 4" inside will make a difference in getting that "box" in..
            Glass makes heat. Heavy too, ET will suffer?

Comment

No, Scott wants the Sportswagon

Comment

Working...
              X