No announcement yet.

Done with the spam bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, he found a "kill switch" hidden in the code.

Comment

I see the damnable spammer is back with 2 more....
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I'm about to ask Chad to put a temporary freeze on New Member sign-ups !

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
          I'm about to ask Chad to put a temporary freeze on New Member sign-ups !
          How about an administrator oking all new members..
          That is how NWDD is.. Bad part is folks don't get right on and try again..and again.. But most give up after 2 tries..

Comment

3 new post from the spammer - with multiple links.
            CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR.

Comment

I have been pretty busy lately, but the last three were the first ones I saw. I flagged them, hope they get deleted, but I am not going to stress over all this spam, I much rather have spam on a message board than the robo call list that got my cellphone number.
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
              1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
              ​​​​​​

Comment

8:30 pm PST... just reported 3.

Have new members approved by an administrator...
                Temporarily...

Comment

I finally got to see some! This guy is promoting illegal sports streaming sites. Go to them and you WILL see the game but only after getting bombarded by pop-ups and possibly..... Trojans. So many better ways to do illegal streaming. Plus we car guys get our stuff streamed FREE! Thanks Chad, The Walters, SpeedVision and Drag Week.
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    Have new members approved by an administrator...
                    Great !

Comment

• Criminy! He's back with 3 more.

Comment

• Just spoke with Chad about some proactive measures. He was just pulling into the hospital with Daphne for another round of Chemo therapy. He will work on our plan in the next couple of days.

Comment

• Sumbitch is back again with 2 more. He's like a skeeter.

Comment

• Just flagged another from 1:51 Pacific. Now that I'm involved and know what it is about you can expect to see them near every major sporting event. Multiple events, multiple posts. It would be a shame to compromise our new member procedure too much because of one A-Hole. On the other hand he is probable a twisted little gnome in some eastern European hell hole so stopping HIM is unrealistic too. Personally I don't read the blog forum, just the blog itself. *I* would like to see more active feedback to the blog. Posting in comments just seems to go plop, then nothing, but the blog forum sees little traffic either. Maybe a change to help that too? My favorite part of the forum is when Chad, Brian and Bryan interact with the peanut gallery here.

​Plus Chevy Hatin' Mad Geordie would be more at home mere.
                            Last edited by RockJustRock; May 18, 2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• I just spotted a fresh one from the idiot spammer. You are kidding yourself about restricting traffic here. This place has VERY little compared to other places I go throughout the day. It won't hurt us a bit to slam the door for a week or more - NO NEW MEMBERS AT ALL.

Comment

• That probably wouldn't stop that guy. His script more than likely has error rejection.

Comment

Working...
                                X