Bangshift T-shirts......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangshift T-shirts......

Noticed that there is some new Bangshift Swag, especially the new T-shirts designs, I just want to say Bravo to the guy that designed them, it's nice someone finally got their heads out of their ass and designed them the right way. Been waiting since the Beginning for this type of design on a shirt. So hats off to you for doing it right..... Yes I bought a couple, probably buy a few more next month..... And if you haven't seen them, click on "SHOP" in the menu bar above and check that shit out.....
    Last edited by BigAL; April 28, 2017, 03:33 PM.
    The Green Machine.
    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

"Shop" link tells me page not found

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I sent a PM off a few days ago asking If there would be new Forum Freaks shirts for the HRPT this year... Haven't received a response yet...
        '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
        '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
        79 Trans Am project
        ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
          "Shop" link tells me page not found
          We specialize in unique t-shirts and apparel. We feature vintage style hot rod t-shirts that are inspired by custom hot rods such as a 1932 Rat Rod, 1956 Chevy and many other classic vehicles.
          The Green Machine.

Comment

I do NOT want to know who buys the thongs...
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Totally not interested in BLACK.....

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
                I sent a PM off a few days ago asking If there would be new Forum Freaks shirts for the HRPT this year... Haven't received a response yet...
                Not sure who you sent a PM to, Chad doesn't do PM's .. but the answer is NO.

Comment

Steve, I have the same issue as Malc. Black simply isn't practical for outdoor wear here in coastal NC (and I'll wager you would have the same issue) - it'll be plaster to you with sweat in 2 minutes. I hope they'll offer some lighter colors (say, the grey heather or maybe a light tan) soon. Guess I'm hoping you can get to the Powers That Be and make the suggestion as they never listen to me.

Dan
                  Last edited by DanStokes; April 29, 2017, 04:51 AM.

Comment

This is just the start ...

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                      Steve, I have the same issue as Malc. Black simply isn't practical for outdoor wear here in coastal NC (and I'll wager you would have the same issue) - it'll be plaster to you with sweat in 2 minutes. I hope they'll offer some lighter colors (say, the grey heather or maybe a light tan) soon. Guess I'm hoping you can get to the Powers That Be and make the suggestion as they never listen to me.

Dan
                      It's the same here in the Midwest.....too hot for black (the bikers don't seem to mind tho......) not complaining, just holding out for grey too.
                      Last edited by oletrux4evr; April 29, 2017, 06:54 AM.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

My problem is the first thing you see is BS . Which the first thing in most peoples mind is the term " bull shit " . Then the next thing you see is " shift happens " which is taken from the common phrase "shit happens" . Neither of these words or phrases do I want anyone jumping to the conclusion is in my vocabulary . They are not there . I do like black . Even in the Midwest . But I do like it hot .
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I'm waiting to see what new colors the thongs will be offered in

Comment

You guys are a bunch of pussies, hope none of you get around Trump, he'll be grabbing you for sure... I live in Phoenix, and Black T-shirts are pretty much all I wear. To hot, Blahhahaha, you guys don't know what hot is......
                            The Green Machine.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                              I'm waiting to see what new colors the thongs will be offered in
                              We might even do a Hawian flower print just for you !

Comment

Working...
                              X