Car covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car covers

Howdy everybody, thought I'd throw a question to the collective brain trust (and pw). Which car cover fits the best and offers the best uv protection in your opinion?
    Last edited by Pumpkin; April 22, 2017, 02:58 PM.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

I never had a store-bought cover so I'm even more clueless than usual. So.......

Dan

Comment

Only car cover I ever had was a garage . If it is going to be a outside , I'd make sure that it would have something inside to keep the paint from getting chaffed .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
        Howdy everybody, thought I'd throw a question to the collective brain trust (and pw). Which car cover fits the best and offers the best uv protection in your opinion?
        Mentioning UV coverage Im guessing you're lookikg for outside protection. For power tours we have a basic outside cover made for our Monte Carlo SS with mirror cutouts. We got it from Cover Craft. A few years ago on tour near Champaign Illinois a tornado passed 20 miles short of our hotel. We got some damage from the small hail in our area. Now we carry our car cover and a moving blanket. We can cover T- tops wirh blanket and use cover to hold it down. Plus have something to lay on in case we have a minor car repair on the trip. Good luck - Theresa
        R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
        Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
        Real SH 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
          thought I'd throw a question to the collective brain trust [SIZE=8px](and pw)[SIZE=12px].
          Hey now, I saw that...

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Hiya Matt!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hey Matt, I had a cover on the Nova for awhile in the back yard when the Vette displaced it from the garage .. the gray squirrels tore it apart in a matter of weeks to make their nests with, so keep that in mind.

Comment

I would have to have a car worth protecting first.
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
                  I would have to have a car worth protecting first.
                  You DO!
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                  X