I Think I Saw Something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by groucho View Post
    Re write this when you sober up so we can make heads or tails of WTF it is you're trying to say.
    I followed Pdub just fine. Of course, I DO live in the Southland so maybe that helps. The point that an unexpected animal in your world can shake you up is a valid one - whatever species it was. My only question (from a Southern point of view), "Think it would have been good eatin'?"

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

"Think it would have been good eatin'?"

Dan
      HAhahaHAAHH!!!!!!!!! I think it would have been kinda tough and chewy from living in the wild and being so fast and being in such great athletic shape. When you look at it, cows are lazy. They just stand around and chew, fattening up for "harvest." No cow could have ever run such a record-speed lap around our garage, even if one one could fit in there. Cows don't handle the corners nearly that well, either. Cows are built for comfort, not for speed. That's why we eat them.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Banged on the dumpster outside the cafeteria in DC, 100's of rats run out FAST! Just blips.

Comment

pdub, probably was a cat. When I was in high school I would have to start my Mon's bus in the morning, and a cat launched itself at me before I knew what it was! I had no idea cats were that fast either, at least you weren't bit by the damn thing like I was, followed by an infection!

Comment

Hungry beaver?

Comment

Came home one day and the wife's daughter came running out...."Don´t go in the kitchen".
              I did....her boy is on the sofa feet up and on the kitchen worktop is a big rat eatin´our salmon for dinner.
              I went out and got my spade with a welded metal tube handle, returned and bought it down flat on the rat.
              Like hitting a rubber ball....got it twice and flipped it out the door into the garden.
              Another flat splat and guillotined it.

BTW.....rats do scream.

Comment

Baby black bear.........just sayin' .
                He heard there was a racing team in the area looking for a mascot .
                Last edited by Dan Barlow; April 20, 2017, 08:38 PM.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Long story bear with me. Late one night about 6 yrs ago I'm awakened by a noise in my living room sounded like glass breaking, one o'clock in the morning I grab my 45 and ease into the living room. Looked around and door was still locked nothing seemed out of place, thought to myself dreaming maybe and went back to bed. Next evening Robert my oldest was fussing in the living room, I walked in and said what? A ceramic dove his Mom had given him had fallen off the fireplace mantle and broke! Ah Ha the sound in the middle of the night. later on I'm helping my youngest John who is handicapped walk to his bedroom to go to bed, now my oldest growing up Loved snakes even had a Ball Python along with numerous RUBBER SNAKES!
                  Well we get to John's bed and I'm startled for a second, DANG IT Robert and his rubber snakes...... oops it moved! John doesn't see it and I keep the house pretty cool so the REAL SNAKE can't move very well so with one hand turning John away so he doesn't see it and I reach down and grab it behind the head set John down and head for the door with a 5 ft chicken snake. Now I get on to Robert about the front door because hurricane Ivan had sprung the storm door and it wouldn't shut very good, Robert had not closed it all the way as usual and that's how he got in. Back to the ceramic dove, anyone who knows chicken snakes knows that they like to get up high like on a fence or limbs OR A FIREPLACE MANTLE!! Mystery solved but a few more Gray hairs!
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Years ago my cousin said his cat was making a racket outside the door in the middle of the night. He let it in and a little while later there was a big cat fight going on. He already had 2 cats now he had 3. Wasn't his cat. Pbud, you now have another cat.
                    Tom
                    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
                      Pbud, you now have another cat.
                      Well, if we now have two, the second one is a whole lot faster than Red was at Daytona before the blower. And he handles the curves better.

Plain brown wrapper, no sponsor. Dang, that thing is FAST. I nearly want to see that again, but not at 5:30 in the morning.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Well, if we now have two, the second one is a whole lot faster than Red was at Daytona before the blower. And he handles the curves better.

Plain brown wrapper, no sponsor. Dang, that thing is FAST. I nearly want to see that again, but not at 5:30 in the morning.
                        Why not? Hair stand up or pee ur drawers?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Why not? Hair stand up or pee ur drawers?
                          PeeDub now?
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I just watched the mystery critter walk up the street and select an open garage to enter. It's a cat. No doubt about it.

Comment

Nummmmmm!

Dan

Comment

sooooooo.............

you taut you thaw a puty-tat ?!?!?!!
                                Last edited by fatguyzinc; April 26, 2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X