No announcement yet.

Damn I'm having trouble navigating BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I'm having trouble navigating BS!

I'm now remembering why I left. I'm bad at computers, yet can still make my way around all other forums. I can't find my last place on threads, even tho I hit the blue symbol. Also, I can't figure how to change/alter my sig or avatar. AAARRGGHHHH!
    STUGOTS

I just thought....I'll go through the process of changing an avatar and guide Groucho through it.....err no.....can't do it either.
    Just go around in circles in my profile.
    The pages also take an age to load....

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
      I just thought....I'll go through the process of changing an avatar and guide Groucho through it.....err no.....can't do it either.
      Just go around in circles in my profile.
      The pages also take an age to load....
      Yep, circles. Can't anyone fix? Or nobody gives a shit?
      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
        Yep, circles. Can't anyone fix? Or nobody gives a shit?
        I give a shit Groucho. What shall we do, Step 1?
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

groucho, check your PMs

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
            groucho, check your PMs
            PMs turd slow 4 1. I'm still waiting 4 it to load in another window. Subscribed threads don't show up when I clik subscribed threads. Too much typing, but I think I already listed a gripe or 2 here in the 1st post.
            STUGOTS

Comment

I give a shit Groucho. What shall we do, Step 1?
              Oh, a member should be subscribed automatically to a thread by posting in it. I always forget to subscribe since it's automatic on other forums. The list goes on.
              STUGOTS

Comment

PMs turd slow 4 1. I'm still waiting 4 it to load in another window. Subscribed threads don't show up when I clik subscribed threads. Too much typing, but I think I already listed a gripe or 2 here in the 1st post.
                groucho.....relax.....my phone number is in your PM box

Comment

Replying automatically subscribes me....that does seem to work.
                  When I post I have to wait, as that doesn't automatically work, then
                  refresh the page, that then completes my post.

Comment

groucho.....relax.....my phone number is in your PM box
                    Obviously you're not reading my posts! I CAN'T get in my PM box!!!!!!!!!!
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Obviously you're not reading my posts! I CAN'T get in my PM box!!!!!!!!!!
                      Hmmmmm. [email protected] Send me your phone number, if you want to. I'd like to help if I can, I'd like to know what's going on. I'm not having any problems with the site over here in TN.

Comment

"messages" upper right hand near top of page..
                        Then the topic headline needs clicking on, brings you to a 3rd screen then you see "reply" icon.
                        At least that is what I see.
                        Since you are posting, I shall assume you are logged in..

Sometimes itjust does not work!

Comment

Hmmmmm. [email protected] Send me your phone number, if you want to. I'd like to help if I can, I'd like to know what's going on. I'm not having any problems with the site over here in TN.
                          I've already posted my many complaints!!!!!! It really doesn't warrant a phone call to address the many concerns I already mentioned. I can call you, but it'll just be more of the same. If you won't address my issues/concerns in print...what good would a phone call be?
                          STUGOTS

Comment

If you are loggedin, on the top right screen will be your name.. Beside that is "messages"
                            I sent you a test, hoping you can find the reply so you can reply to the ones you want to talk to.. I know I ain't one.. Merely trying to help..
                            I tried to PM malc.. It said I had to subscribe.. When I tried you, went thru easy! Dunno why..I subscribe to neither..

Comment

I've already posted my many complaints!!!!!! It really doesn't warrant a phone call to address the many concerns I already mentioned. I can call you, but it'll just be more of the same. If you won't address my issues/concerns in print...what good would a phone call be?
                              groucho, this is not my forum, I'm a member just like you. I'm in no way technical support. I'd only like to have a conversation ... I'd like to "meet" you on the phone. And see if I can help you at all with the clicks. You're just about as mad as I was a few days ago, but I wasn't mad at the website.

Comment

Working...
                              X