1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Dan always has a plan !

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Dan always has a plan !
        One of my plans is to head down your way, maybe on a weekend (no treatments on the weekend). Gotta take in the NASCAR Museum, Cape Canaveral, and other stuff down that way.

Dan

Comment

Glad to hear that your treatment is getting started . To bad you couldn't have done this in the winter when the heat wouldn't have been so bad to be outside . It was a real hot day up here as Paula and I took in a small town festival and car show . I was happy the rain clouds closed in to get to the car and out of the sun . Take care my friend and continue to keep us in the loop .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            One of my plans is to head down your way, maybe on a weekend (no treatments on the weekend). Gotta take in the NASCAR Museum, Cape Canaveral, and other stuff down that way.
            Well let me know ....

Comment

Take care dan

Comment

Done and successful. Proton therapy is THE BEST!

Dan

Comment

Great to hear that, Dan! At Bonneville this year a really rough track made it difficult to get the rear-engined roadster within 6 mph of our B/GRMR record - my 1st year without going to impound. So, you wouldn't have seen me at all (isn't seeing me in impound why you go?). Perhaps we'll see each other again in 2018. Again, so glad to hear your treatment was successful.

vic
                  vic NASCARland

Comment

Mike (the new Impound guy) and I had talks this year and it sounds like he still wants me to help so I'm planning to be back in '18. See you there. Too bad they couldn't smooth the track better but I know they did their best.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X