Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by groucho View Post
    Who's P?
    Groucho, you're one of the great BangShifters, whom I've never had the pleasure to meet. I'd sure like to.

Sutdemax blames me for the lack of traffic here. He's dogged me on this forum for years over that, persistent at least. He's resentful that I have three land speed record plaques on the wall right here in front of this computer. That's what I think it is. He's blaming me because he is too afraid to live life himself. Scared. Just plain scared. Too afraid to do it. Would rather talk bad about somebody else doing it.

I think I'll spend my last of three points here, if three is what it takes to do it.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Resentful of your records? Hardly. I'm in awe.

As for the rest..... just the usual traffic-reducing, ho-hum, "feel sorry for me or I'll talk shit about you" drivel from P.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Stude. stop baiting him, Pdub,stop taking the bait. That's all I have to say about this.

Comment

I sure don't need to get in the middle of the next interpersonal drama around here, but I'll be the one to decide what is a traffic reducer for me and that would be persistent negative, challenging, chiding comments directed at individuals. A guy can otherwise drivel all he wants.

Groucho, by-the-way, is legendary in the San Fernando Valley for his ability, accomplishments, and maybe a little attitude. But I ain't met him either.
          Last edited by Loren; April 11, 2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
            Stude. stop baiting him, Pdub,stop taking the bait.
            Amen !

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
              I sure don't need to get in the middle of the next interpersonal drama around here, but I'll be the one to decide what is a traffic reducer for me and that would be persistent negative, challenging, chiding comments directed at individuals. A guy can otherwise drivel all he wants.

Groucho, by-the-way, is legendary in the San Fernando Valley for his ability, accomplishments, and maybe a little attitude. But I ain't met him either.
              I'm told I'm pretty awesome! But, since it's me saying it to myself there's a good chance it's bullshit! LOL.
              STUGOTS

Comment

Stude. stop baiting him, Pdub,stop taking the bait. That's all I have to say about this.
                Sounds legit.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

No horn toots the loudest but for he doing the blwing...

Welcome back Grouch.. What s your latet TOY not DD..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    No horn toots the loudest but for he doing the blwing...

Welcome back Grouch.. What s your latet TOY not DD..
                    Not much lately, but changed the wheels/tires on the Vette. I plan on going drag racing again soon, after my 1st retirement checks start coming.
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                    X