Hey Peewee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Peewee!

Check your Emails! You have one from me.

Dan

Hey Dan , did you get my return ? Just checking , I am not very good at it so just wondering .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Yep! package will get shipped today.

Dan

Comment

Alrighty . Good to know I did it right !
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Check your Emails! You have one from me.

Dan
          Hey Dan AND DB, Check your Emails! You have one from me.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Not seeing it . Does the address say yahoo or g-mail ?
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

BangShift is more reliable than email ?

Comment

Dan B changed his Email address. I did not and got your message - thanks. Package on the way tomorrow.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                  Dan B changed his Email address. I did not and got your message - thanks. Package on the way tomorrow.

Dan
                  This one is for PeeWee
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                    BangShift is more reliable than email ?
                    I next to never look at email. But wait a second....I think I'm agreeing with you Steve....so, Dan S posts up check your emails....and ....now I'm lost in the plot, like a modern complicated movie. Whatever happened, it worked!

I hope Dan S is sending me a Jericho transmission with a 900mm performance clutch and a whole new undercarriage, suspension goodies. I need another months-long project. I NEED to get injured and frustrated some more. I've only now healed up.....and if the box is heavy I'll set it aside and not open it until it's real cold again, near Christmas. Then I can use the most excellent shop heater Dan S sent over here already! Dan's a great guy to be friends with, for a whole lot of reasons!

Comment

I'm no good with email or p.m.s . But I try . Texting works best for me .
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                        I'm no good with email or p.m.s . But I try . Texting works best for me .
                        I've got the Fred Flintstone flip phone, that's all I'll ever want or have. We don't even have a text plan. It costs 15 cents just to read a dadblame text, phones are meant to talk on, that's why they were invented.

Big dog dude at work today sent me a text that should have been an hour-long email. Directions, dates, what to do....I'm scrolling and scrolling.....and I'll never be able to get that message back on the screen again. I don't even know HOW.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Hey Dan AND DB, Check your Emails! You have one from me.
                          Here's where I'm stuck . Line number 5. If you were telling Dan S. he had a e-mail.......never mind . If you sent Dan B . one .......I don't see it . So , if you sent me one or not , I don't see it . Which is why I was asking which address it was sent to . The yahoo one or the g-mail one . If you guys would text we could have saved me a half hour here . And not puzzled Steve / Monster .😁
                          Plese all , take this in a light hearted way .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I'm with PW - no texting and don't want to. ME does it and one per family is enough. Email is just like writing a letter - easy. But the receiver DOES need to look at it.

Dan

Comment

Dan Stokes, you should get a fancy phone so you can keep up with us from Florida.. And vise versa..

Comment

Working...
                              X