Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

You dissapear too, hard for this old fart to amember if... Lol
    I still lurk and read the forums though. I'm going on 6 days a week again for who knows how long...
    We're working on a big US Steel Oil Well contract that consists of about 30+ panels. $$$

Comment

OVERTIME!
      Project $$$

Comment

Trading money for time is not a fair trade.... just sayin'

wonder what happened to Affordillac - speaking of people whose priorities are askew.
        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 27, 2017, 09:48 AM.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

And our michigan wild man way up in the upper peninsula . Todd is his first name . Probably will amaze us again with what he got done over the winter on his house , shop , and cars .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
            Trading money for time is not a fair trade.... just sayin'

wonder what happened to Affordillac - speaking of people whose priorities are askew.
            I'll have my house paid off by the end of the year,.. I ain't bitchin..

Affordillac.. Wonder how that FWDrivetrain in the rear of the truck project is coming along..

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
            And our michigan wild man way up in the upper peninsula . Todd is his first name . Probably will amaze us again with what he got done over the winter on his house , shop , and cars .
            Yes Todd, I miss Todd, Todd rules!

Comment

Deaf Bob emailed me, sorry guys I havent been on much. Julian and I has been passing the flu back and forth and just bascially life got in the way. Still been busy and transmissions and I hope to have a new shop starting to build this summer. Im getting tired of working out of a 10x10 shed. I'll do my best to get back on again. It use to be easy when I worked in the office and had the website opened all day. I'm barely on the computer at home either. Julian keeps me busy but hey, all kids do that right?

Comment

Glad to hear from you Troy! Even if it is only on here! Happy things are looking up!
                Please do try to stay in touch..

EDIT: after writing this, I got an email from Troy! Thanks!
                Last edited by Deaf Bob; March 28, 2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Hey Troy! Hi and I hope things settle in for you. We all can appreciate that a guy would be busy but know you're missed.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    wonder what happened to Affordillac
                    He has a couple kids, who are right at prime college age about now. I imagine he is hitting the sheriffs department up for all the overtime he can get his hands on for tuition.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by chevybuytroy View Post
                      Julian and I has been passing the flu back and forth and just bascially life got in the way.
                      Really, you're pulling the Flu card out of your deck ?

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

He has a couple kids, who are right at prime college age about now. I imagine he is hitting the sheriffs department up for all the overtime he can get his hands on for tuition.

There would be no need for college if he threw them in jail
                        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; March 28, 2017, 01:55 PM.
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I'm alive. I think I have the issue with the forum fixed, we will see. So far I have been able to open as many pages as i want for the last two days. Gotta wait and see if it screws up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                            I'm alive. I think I have the issue with the forum fixed, we will see. So far I have been able to open as many pages as i want for the last two days. Gotta wait and see if it screws up again.
                            Glad to see you posting again!

Comment

Anybody else noticed Squirrel hasn't posted anything in awhile?
                              Must be enjoying that new Airstream?

Comment

I hope he is...this time of the year in his area is a good one to be getting out.

Comment

Working...
                                X