Where Are They?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are They?

I seem to remember BS members better than people I know locally. BS is like family I guess..
    Haven't seen chevybuytroy in a while. His last post was in December. I hope he's doing ok.

There's a few other members who are MIA. I'm sure someone will call those guys out too...

realsteelfreak Jerry I've got his phone number, ammo call him

Edit: Got him. He'll post some more, it was great talking with him on the phone. I guilted him.
    Last edited by pdub; March 25, 2017, 05:49 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Chassisman ( Ron). Had his email but that was 2 devices ago..

I'll email Chevybytroy. He changed jobs..

Comment

But when you look at it.....Tardis I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in person. I'd love to. We're scattered all over the map.

The BangShift forum IS a family, it sure is. We're gonna prove that again at the Gear Head Inn, coming up soon on the calendar. SOOO much, perhaps too much fun. It always is.

Not much traffic here on BS but it's all good. Bigger is not always better.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
          But when you look at it.....Tardis I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in person. I'd love to.
          You ain't missin nothin pw. I'm just a fat German guy who starts projects that don't get finished.
          Sparky, Baby Leeloo, and Thor are far more interesting than I am, and they'd love to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post

Sparky, Baby Leeloo, and Thor are far more interesting than I am, and they'd love to meet you.
            Nice herd! Tell them all that Kenny said "HEY." And you are plenty interesting all by yourself for sure Sir. Call us from our driveway when you get here, that's all the notice we need.

Comment

You ain't missin nothin pw. I'm just a fat German guy who starts projects that don't get finished.
              Baby Leeloo eh? That's about the Fifth most interesting cat name I've heard....... Elemental really....
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

Baby Leeloo eh? That's about the Fifth most interesting cat name I've heard....... Elemental really....
                I wasn't gonna go there myself, but I'll go there with ya.....

Comment

Ive seen Jim Spidey posting again on FB he must be feeling better.

Comment

I miss Indyshiftman. Good guy and his expertise is missed, too.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                      I miss Indyshiftman.
                      His burnout video that started from his SS gas cap was legendary !

Comment

Haven't seen Ron Ward in a while. I'd like to know how the Mopar wagon he got is coming along.

Comment

Haven't seen Ron Ward in a while. I'd like to know how the Mopar wagon he got is coming along.
                          Changed jobs, builds custom cars/trucks/bikes now. Posts some fancy trucks ooooh? 6 mo ago mebbe..
                          Would love an update from him..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Changed jobs, builds custom cars/trucks/bikes now. Posts some fancy trucks ooooh? 6 mo ago mebbe..
                            Would love an update from him..
                            Yeah I knew about the job change. Would like too see how the wagons coming along..

Comment

Yeah I knew about the job change. Would like too see how the wagons coming along..
                              You dissapear too, hard for this old fart to amember if... Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X