Crazy Ass Squirrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Ass Squirrel

We think this thing has rabies. He's just not right. He's been all over the outside of the house all day. Hanging on the screens on the screen porch, he turned over the garbage can, he's on a rampage. And now he's on the window sill, eating the paint off of it, totally unafraid of Kenny, in fact wanting to talk to Kenny though the window, this guy is NUTS....we were beating on the window glass, he won't scare, he won't budge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000841.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	1150550

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Probably got ahold of some mouse / rat poison . Which is basicall a lethal dose of blood thinner . Probably not getting enough blood to the brain to think right . He'll eventually internally bleed out and be out of your hair . I hear when they are about to go they head for the chimney . ( I made that last part up )
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

ISIS squirrel.
      they are all crazy.

Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Maybe some of the other squirrels dared him to do it.
        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Barry may be on to something. I think we should alert Homeland Security that there is a cell of terrorist squirrels operating in Tennessee. Ought to keep them busy for months. So far, Kingsford has been able to keep them at bay here but who knows in the future?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
            Probably got ahold of some mouse / rat poison . Which is basicall a lethal dose of blood thinner . Probably not getting enough blood to the brain to think right . He'll eventually internally bleed out and be out of your hair . I hear when they are about to go they head for the chimney . ( I made that last part up )
            No you didn't.. It is a known fact the poison makes them not think rationally and chimneys are safe.. Thus it will go in the chimney or chew a hole in the walls and die somewhere in the wiring... Starting a fire...
            Last edited by Deaf Bob; March 20, 2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              I hear when they are about to go they head for the chimney .
              The guys who replaced the roof fixed the squirrel trap chimney cap while they were up there. They said it was as easy as lift-turn-plop. The right cap, just turned the wrong way. That's not ALL that was wrong with this house when we got it...

Comment

This squirrel is smart. He knows darn well Kenny can't get to him through the window. And he's daring P to come out and face him like a man.
                Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                  This squirrel is smart. He knows darn well Kenny can't get to him through the window. And he's daring P to come out and face him like a man.
                  I wouldn't face that thing like a man or a schoolgirl or anybody else. Didn't you ever see Christmas Vacation?!?! SQUIRRELLLLLLL!!!!!!

I like Dan B's suggestion above, it's not out there today, surely lying dead in the leaves somewhere. Good riddance.

Comment

Awwwww. I think they're cute . But then all we have is sub-division rabbits . You know wild rabbits and those domesticated things that people buy at TSC thinking its cute for easter then after a month they throw it outside cause they are done with it, and they bread together .
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

And rabbits.......they made themselves rabbit tunnels in all of our fence gates. A rabbit-sized hole in each. Like a highway underpass for rabbits. They never filed a permit with the city to build them. Nor did they ask us if that would be okay on our property.

Rabbits. We obviously don't have any or enough outdoor cats in this neighborhood.
                      Last edited by pdub; March 20, 2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                        And rabbits.......they made themselves rabbit tunnels in all of our fence gates. A rabbit-sized hole in each. Like a highway underpass for rabbits. They never filed a permit with the city to build them. Nor did they ask us if that would be okay on our property.

Rabbits. We obviously don't have any or enough outdoor cats in this neighborhood.
                        I'll start sending you some of mine.........I haul off strays on a regular basis.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

A rumor was heard over social media that someone in Cleveland Tn. was NUTS!
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Wish I could post videos, Google squirrel launcher. Solve your problems!
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...=0&FORM=VDQVAP

Not the one I picked but you get the idea -

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; March 21, 2017, 09:49 AM.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X