Ambulance Chasing Lawyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambulance Chasing Lawyers

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!! Unit's watching TV in the Hidey Hole, and she came back laughing so hard over a commercial.....one of those lawyer deals...

"If YOU or a loved one have been killed in an airbag incident....."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! That's for real, a real commercial. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
    Last edited by pdub; March 17, 2017, 08:05 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Originally posted by pdub View Post
    HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!! Unit's watching TV in the Hidey Hole, and she came back laughing so hard over a commercial.....one of those lawyer deals...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! That's for real, a real commercial. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
    Well I guess my spirit could sue!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

As long as their is there money to get ...

Comment

The lawfirm of Dewey, Screwum and How no doubt.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I think "you" would mean family member or director of your estate..
          I've seen a bunch of ad's with it that line..
          That said , I'd not put it past a lawyer/law firm to have a corps in a casket on the stand in a court room.. if they thought they could win ..

Guess Pdub you could ask the one we have here?? no idea where his moral compass lands.. on things like this.. I know I could never be a lawyer.. I'd be at confession all day and never get anything done... And I'd feel so dirty all the time.
          Last edited by Mark; March 18, 2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post

I think "you" would mean family member or director of your estate..
            I've seen a bunch of ad's with it that line..
            That said , I'd not put it past a lawyer/law firm to have a corps in a casket on the stand in a court room.. if they thought they could win ..

Guess Pdub you could ask the one we have here?? no idea where his moral compass lands.. on things like this.. I know I could never be a lawyer.. I'd be at confession all day and never get anything done... And I'd feel so dirty all the time.
            I have to believe that SBG is the best of the finest example. He physically rescues people, which takes a whole lot of personal desire and fortitude. And moral values. He has my utmost respect. That, and all of the cars he builds.

On the other hand, I do believe that 99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a really bad reputation. Just sayin.

Comment

I have to believe that SBG is the best of the finest example. He physically rescues people, which takes a whole lot of personal desire and fortitude. And moral values. He has my utmost respect. That, and all of the cars he builds.

On the other hand, I do believe that 99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a really bad reputation. Just sayin.
              no opinion on his.. moral compass. not for me to judge.. but He would be the closes to that type thing.. here.. dealing with courts and other law firms/etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post

no opinion on his.. moral compass. not for me to judge.. but He would be the closes to that type thing.. here.. dealing with courts and other law firms/etc..
                Only my opinion, but I think you lose this one.

Comment

they must joke among themselves, careers like that.

My neighbor is a veteran.
                  Took him to the funeral home, needed a ride.

He came back out, and I said..
                  so you paid all that to be thrown off a bridge?

I don't know as i could talk like that to anyone but a veteran.

altering the word "killed" might be their sarcasm as well.
                  my grandma was claimed to be dead, by drowning.(fell off the back of a boat) Pros revived her.
                  She made it to 74, lung problems since her 30s, after it happened.

I wonder what that lawyer would have called it.
                  Last edited by Barry Donovan; March 18, 2017, 06:54 AM.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post
                    they must joke among themselves, careers like that.

My neighbor is a veteran.
                    Took him to the funeral home, needed a ride.

He came back out, and I said..
                    so you paid all that to be thrown off a bridge?

I don't know as i could talk like that to anyone but a veteran.

altering the word "killed" might be their sarcasm as well.
                    my grandma was claimed to be dead, by drowning.(fell off the back of a boat) Pros revived her.
                    She made it to 74, lung problems since her 30s, after it happened.

I wonder what that lawyer would have called it.
                    Easy Money.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Only my opinion, but I think you lose this one.
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I've seen that same commercial around here where a law firm is looking for undead plaintiffs. My wife and I had a pretty good laugh when we saw it.

Comment

Working...
                        X