Australian Summernats 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Summernats 2017

So after a flight from New Zealand to Australia and a 13 hour drive we finally made it to Summernats, yes I have been taking lots of photos and when I get back to NZ in 10 days time I will post all of them, it is going to blow your mind, the show is for 4 days and nights, I will be camping on site, so you will get to see things that most people don't get to see, I have 5 friends competing in the burnout comp so there will be a lot of photos of them but don't worry I will not forget everything else.
    Here is a photo of us when we got there

Cool , have a good time .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

It's been ages since I saw a good Aussie burnout comp !

Comment

99 was the last one I entered, went there 5 years in a row and camped at them all.

The 4 days will blow your mind!
        Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
          99 was the last one I entered, went there 5 years in a row and camped at them all.

The 4 days will blow your mind!
          I'm looking forward to it, we got a big ass tent and the five cars will fit easily,

Comment

Now Bryan, I'll admit that I'm not very good at math but I think I'm seeing one lady to ride heard on seven rowdy Kiwis. Is this an acceptable ratio?

Hope y'all have a great time!

Dan

Comment

That lady is Liz Gracy, and she is one of the best drivers for burnouts that there is, within our group and within the burnout competitors there only respect, and believe me she can hold her own

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Now Bryan, I'll admit that I'm not very good at math but I think I'm seeing one lady to ride heard on seven rowdy Kiwis. Is this an acceptable ratio?
                Actually, that is really low ... a good Kiwi woman can manage to keep about 30 rowdy men in check.

Comment

I'm sorry to admit it, but with grudging respect, these Aussie's & Kiwi's put the Americans to shame when it comes to this type of competition .. it truly is a spectacle to behold !

Comment

here she is with her family, and yes burnouts are a family sport

Comment

Nice Camaro! great picture! Hope you are having a great time!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Mate it's so hot down here and I'm having a great time. I can't wait to get home and start to post all the photos

Comment

It's always so HOT there, just hot hot hot!

Where are you camped, hope it's not in the big open area up above the burnout pad.
                          We camped there the first year, and we never did again after dickheads doing donuts on grass while we were sleeping in our tents.

From then on we called that area "The Waste Lands"
                          Tim
                          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Just up from there. It's gonna be fun

Comment

Canberra sucks !

Comment

Working...
                              X