Cat Psychology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
    Dog psychology: "You feed me, give me a nice place to sleep, love me, play with me, clean up after me... you must be God."

Cat psychology: "You feed me, give me a nice place to sleep, love me, play with me, clean up after me... I must be God."
    Well HEY Gene! Where ya been man?
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I remember back in the olden days, like alot of you probably do, pets were just animals. We fed them and played with them once in awhile until they died or got too expensive to fix and had them put down. Now there are pet parents, pet healthcare, pet insurance, designer pet food, pet hotels, pet shrinks, people take better care of their dog than their kids.
      No wonder pets are as F'ed up as we are.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

How true Gary...

Comment

I rescued a calico kitten from the engine bay of a car about 5 years ago. I expected to get my arm shredded cuz she was stuck in there pretty deep. I did not, she was calm and cool. I put her in my truck and she hopped up on the arm rest and just chilled there the whole way home. She has been my shadow since that day. She follows me everywhere, loses her mind if she gets shut outside my bedroom at night. She comes when I call her and rubs her nose on mine when I tell her kisses. Hands down the sweetest cat I have ever encountered. He only issue is that she will get into her food bag and gorge herself then hurl it all over the couch.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Taste like chicken......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              I rescued a calico kitten from the engine bay of a car about 5 years ago. I expected to get my arm shredded cuz she was stuck in there pretty deep. I did not, she was calm and cool. I put her in my truck and she hopped up on the arm rest and just chilled there the whole way home. She has been my shadow since that day. She follows me everywhere, loses her mind if she gets shut outside my bedroom at night. She comes when I call her and rubs her nose on mine when I tell her kisses. Hands down the sweetest cat I have ever encountered. He only issue is that she will get into her food bag and gorge herself then hurl it all over the couch.
              That my friend is a calico chihuahua , rare dog breed . Looks alot like a cat but , yeah that sir , is a dog .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I've come to the decision that cats are artists with no usable hands. They can't paint murals, they can't play music, they can't even write poetry. Because they are physically limited from doing all of that.

But they're artists. Exactly like artists. Flaky, moody, unpredictable, they can't even tell the time of day, you can't count on them for anything. Artists. You can rub the cat on the nose and the cat obviously enjoys that, but 15 seconds later the cat doesn't even remember that ever happened. Now the cat doesn't trust you at all, like you're an enemy or something. Yep, cats are artists. Definitely.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                X