RIP Gene Wilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Gene Wilder

What a funny guy. Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, I'dda never guessed he was 83 years old. Just wouldn't have thought it. My, how time really flies I reckon.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

The Waco Kid....

Comment

I'll never forget the first time I saw him in a movie, The Producers. He was so good, I didn't know if he was for real or acting. Great comedian. I'll never forget his line in Willy Wonka, "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker". God Bless.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

And he didn't think he was funny!
        He said he could act, that's all,
        I could not believe how humble he was!
        He will be missed!
        Was asked why he stopped making movies.. Said because there was no need for obscene words.. Things would be funny if folks slowed down and talked!

Comment

He was married to Gilda Radner until she passed away. What a fun couple that must have been to be around. Gosh, only to imagine those two together. Wow. Gyallee.

Comment

He was great with Richard Pryor. They were so freaking funny together. May he RIP

Comment

my mom loved him.
              It is true, if you cannot determine a lie.

a natural defense , it runs in my mothers side, and my dad is old now..
              it hurts less to laugh, a lesson to know it was at yourself.

RIP

I always admired them.
              I replied to fatguyz post, about some trouble he had.
              He smiles on the onset of a fight imminent. I do the same thing.
              ..only worse.

my neighbor was having a psychosis, he seems to target men, or challenged ladies. I'd like to kill him.
              he was coming at me outside, and when I turned around.. he stopped.

Bald as can be.. wearing wooden shoes making more noise than a tap dancer. vulgar language. Crazy anger..
              I looked at his hands for objects.

"Go get a haircut." I said. "Go stab at your own skull, more than you are now."
              I know where I got it from..
              it was necessity.

A funny memory.
              We were watching willy wonka. I was 10 or so.. was not all that into it, but the colors. Colors on TV was not as vivid as that movie made them.
              my sister mentioned he was funny like dad.
              My mom spoke up of actors all the time, and said "he is old enough to be my father."

my little sister got a lesson in movies stopping someone's age in time... (I bet she cannot remember - she was 6)

Just found this on the facebook.

my brother does not talk much of wisdom, he shares everyone elses. Click image for larger version

Name:	14064078_10210515932804905_7247982460003074795_n.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	1121049

We all do.

I have no clue what he was saying here.. and why did it end with a comma.

Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 29, 2016, 06:52 PM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

great comedian and person. sad to hear he's gone.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

The news media is still reacting to his passing, this is something I wondered about. There's of course a personal side to everybody, even famous people.

Yes, he and Gilda were for sure an item all those years ago. WOW. And a life after that. That's the cool part.

Throughout their 25-year marriage, the couple lived an "idyllic life" together in Connecticut, his newphew tells PEOPLE
                  Last edited by pdub; August 31, 2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

a late day clip.

acknowledging a bigger comedian above comedians.
                    good way to keep a career.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X