• Show
Clear All

• Lime Roct GTP

closed captioning has one announcer named "Brian"
    Would that be our Mr Lohnes?
    It is near Bawston..

Oh yeah. "live on FOX"

Comment

The guys on the mic on the TV, there's a British or Australian guy and another guy, not Brian. There's one stretch on that track, WOW that looks like Road Atlanta, just a short stretch of it. Nope, a long way from Atlanta.
      Last edited by pdub; July 23, 2016, 12:36 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Man that's cool, those high-pitched engines winding up, the wings and aero packages, gosh that would be epic fun. But at my age I can't think that fast any more. I could put Red out there on that track pounding the hell of of him and I'd get lapped once per every single lap. That's just amazing.

Comment

I too would love a car to handle that track just once!
          Looks fun as hell..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            I too would love a car to handle that track just once!
            Looks fun as hell..
            Oh, it IS. Even if you're not doing it well, driving on a road course is every bit as much fun as sex, I swear it is. It's every bit that much fun. It IS. Good GOSH what fun!
            Last edited by pdub; July 23, 2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

That red with white striped Ferrari is piloted by a tasty young lady, Nielson...

Comment

Lime Rock is a very cool track to race at and also very fast and a lot of fun to drive.

I started going to Lime Rock back in the mid 70's when it still had the old layout.

For me camping out at Lime Rock was fun but it is nothing like Road Atlanta in size.

Jim Hill

Comment

Working...
                X