Wise Investments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wise Investments

I've got a whole six-pack of Billy Beer here somewhere. I bought it as an investment all of those years ago,and put it away. It was Pabst Blue Ribbon with different paint, that's what it was. Worthless.

I bought a box of NASCAR cards at the WalMart years ago and put them away, thinking they would be worth something. Tim Richmond's rookie card, etc. included. Worthless. Uhhh when something is sold at WalMart, it's probably not a rarity. CLUE, peewee.

I bought an envelope that was flown on Space Shuttle Challenger. With a specially postmarked stamp. In a fancy frame. 80 bucks. 80 a long time ago bucks. They took about 10 thousand of those envelopes on that trip. Expensive then. Commemorative. Real, but worthless now.

I offer myself to be anybody's financial advisor. Especially with long term investments.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Invest in Gibsons and Fenders, P - they seem to be getting a better return on investment than Wall Street right now.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

it is terrible.

I narrowed it down to a truck.

I did have some gold dollars.. those are plataeu'd , but more than I paid.
      sold all of them.

then there is art.
      I sold a chunk of cypress tree with a 2 dollar clock mechanism, numbers misaligned...
      $16.81

art may be the answer.. but your head would have to be an ass, and know how to talk out of it.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
        $16.81

art may be the answer.. but your head would have to be an ass, and know how to talk out of it.
        Barry, you're a gold mine. They should allow us more room for a signature line.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X