The Latest Neighbor Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Husk.. Call the police.. Or a tow company to haul it away..
    Come to think of it, we did call them and they came out and she had to move it. I'm normally not like that but she was just such an arrogant bitch it was worth sticking that knife in and twisting it at the worst possible time for her. Her husband came over and my wife blasted into him too.
    Last edited by Huskinhano; November 26, 2015, 11:57 AM.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Matt was here for a drinking weekend when they did that the first time, after they first moved in. He saw it. Matt was a big fan of that....throw it back...into the swimming pool.
      And I still stand by that decision, but by letting it slide they're not expecting anything different now or in the future. If'n you don't make a stand soon it'll be to late, if it isn't already.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Smart dude, that Matt guy... Listen to him, Pdub!
        You got Red by listening to him didn'tcha?

Comment

Smart dude, that Matt guy... Listen to him, Pdub!
          You got Red by listening to him didn'tcha?
          Matt's influence upon me has cost me tens of tons of dollars. And I've bought hundreds and hundreds of gallons of gas and bolstered the local economy all over the eastern U.S. Matt didn't pick out the car for me, if he did it would have been a Chevrolet. But a better friend, I can't imagine. I'm mighty glad he called me out to the Steak N Shake that day. That was expensive, though, but worth it.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

But he CONVIENCED you that you needed your old man hobby of a sporty car..
            Think how much fun you both are having now just because you had a meal with Matt..
            Would you have hit your second childhood phase if you never met Matt?

Comment

Would you have hit your second childhood phase if you never met Matt?
              No. There are lots of BSers, but he was in this region and called me out (for lunch). He didn't at all have to do that, nobody else did, but that's what he does. That was expensive, and I think he didn't even get his milk shake that day, they didn't deliver it to the table or shorted his order or something. He loves Steak N Shake milk shakes.

Comment

In the long run.. $$ you spent on that steak and all you poured into Red,
                Can't buy that happiness!
                Hell, you guys got a turkey dinner out of it and a master fixed Red!

Comment

And remember, Red is cheaper than a divorce (the other "midlife crisis" thing many guys do) so you're still ahead and you get to keep Sue. Win-Win! But she's stuck with you.....

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    But she's stuck with you.....

Dan
                    She sure is, bless her heart. And she actually condones it all. She ENCOURAGES it. How can life get any better? i don't know how. And it's been a long time coming, when you study it all out in dog years. A REAL long time coming. Like a reward near the end, for all the trouble in between.

Comment

My brothers neighbors dog would always crap in the corner of his yard.He warned the owner.Next day the dog was once again pooping in his yard..My brother opened up the bathroom window and used his pellet rifle.Took 3 times before the dog learned its lesson.This was around Christmas time last year.They had a neighborhood Christmas party and the dogs owner talked about having to take his dog to the vet for a minor leg injury.Said the Vet did an x-ray and there were 3 pellets within a circle the size of a Quarter.The nearest neighbor to my brother knew of what my brother had done.He leaned over to my brother and said"Nice grouping". LOL.

Comment

Money can buy happiness. Money buys parts, and tools, those are happiness.

Since I moved far away from neighbors and city ordinances and nobody can live within 1000ft of me, now the state is being the annoying neighbor. Had to buy a generator today because the permit for my utility upgrades isn't in yet and they shut off my power. It's all up to code, but waiting on the permit, so no power, in December. Yay me. Generators are happiness too, because the power goes out constantly up here.

I have lots of stories about busybody neighbors back home. One would call the city and complain about my cars, saying the project Formula in the shop was sitting outside. I'd get a fine for $50 based solely on her word, even when the car was no longer in my garage. I got her back and enticed her to stop by parking cars legally all around her driveway. Her husband drove a 1 ton crew cab long box Ford, and in the morning he couldn't get out of his driveway because there was a car directly opposite and two on either side, all parked within the legal limits and distances. He drove over his yard to get out to get to work. Cops came marked the tires and wrote down plate numbers. Cars are gone when he got home from work. Next morning three different cars were parked in the same spots. Gone when he gets home. Different cars next morning. None of them were mine, they were all cars I was working on. Cops could do nothing about it, and she finally got the hint. They sent their kid over to tell me she wouldn't tell the city about my cars anymore.

Comment

Took some time.. Best way to do it! Thumpin has brains!

Ex neighbor, boy was he an azzhole.. All kinds of shit went on, one was he would swerve in my lane going down the street.. I had just installed my tow truck bumper with the grille guard, he stayed longer in my lane.. I would not duck as I usually did.. He just missed me but my mirror got him..busted his all over the street.. Went to the house where it happened, they saw the whole thing and said it was his fault.. Years later my son's roomate was trying to date their daughter and they told him about it..

Comment

Working...
                          X