Not surprised.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprised.

Lots of platitudes, precious little of anything else. Yoopers suck.

He's alive!
    Hope stuff looks up for you..
    Too hot and dry here (unusually so!)

Comment

I remember the day a guy wanted me to hand letter his truck with the words "Yooper forever"

I looked at him and said what is a Yooper? I had no idea what he was talking about until he explained to me what a Yooper is.

Jimbo

Comment

Ok, I'll bite ... what the heck is a "Yooper" ?

Comment

Northern Michigan -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Steve - Comes from "U P" for "Upper Peninsula". So they're "U Pers" now spelled "Yoopers". It's a different culture up there.

Todd - sorry folks aren't doing what they said they would. That really sucks. Wish I was available.

Dan

Comment

I'm only About an hour and a half from the southern border of Michigan's UP, and I find that once you get over the border things are a bitt deferent. Initially you will notice that it turns into 'Wilderness' pretty quickly if you turn of a main road, And aside from the Marquette area, and the Marinette ship yard there's not much up there in terms of employment, so you see lots of empty buildings at the road-side. From a nature standpoint it's a beautiful place, and they have great MX, and Trail riding in the Summer with amazing snowmobile trails in the winter, And if you like fishing and hunting I hear it's nice too.
              Last edited by mike343sharpstick; July 22, 2015, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Steve - Comes from "U P" for "Upper Peninsula". So they're "U Pers" now spelled "Yoopers". It's a different culture up there.

Todd - sorry folks aren't doing what they said they would. That really sucks. Wish I was available.

Dan
                Eh??? Ja.. dem Yoopers are damned strange...
                I too wish that i could drop everything and get up there...Hang in there Buddy!
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Haven't seen Todd in a while. You OK Todd?

Comment

Wondering that myself!

Comment

Where's Todd? Todd you out there? Hope you're ok bro.

Comment

Hope he chimes in soon..
                        Scott.. You have his nbr? Give him a quick ring..

Comment

I feel like shit for not getting up there to help him out, but I've had a few things going on in my life lately. Sorry Todd, I'll be there as soon as I can.
                          Last edited by tedly; October 7, 2015, 09:42 PM.
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

He's alive & kicking, at least some. How I know I cannot reveal, it might make me look bad and there's enough of that going around already.
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
                              He's alive & kicking, at least some. How I know I cannot reveal, it might make me look bad and there's enough of that going around already.
                              Well tell him to bring his Pontiac lovin ass on here and say hi dammit!

Comment

Working...
                              X