No announcement yet.

Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You folks are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

All positive signs, Dan. Thanks for keeping us informed and we continue to hold him and you in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Hope all goes well. Sending a prayer for him and your family.

Comment

This is a big one , he opened his eyes several time in a row about half way to 3/4 open . I didnt see it but my good friend and his son and nephew and his daughter did. I keep acting like they are pulling leg but yes , I believe them. Thanks everyone ! Keep it up.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

That's great! Been down that road before it's tough hang in there.
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

our thoughts and prayers are still with you folks! that brightened our day!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Good to hear the progress Dan. Still pulling for you guys over here.
                Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Great to hear, Dan.
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Great to hear things are coming along , our hearts are with you

Comment

Today after I got off work Iw ent straight to the hospital. ( the wife has taken leave of her job , shes there all day every day ) She had texted me that he opened his eyes again......while I wasn't there ! So I get there around 3, and long story shortened a bit she had him wound up. Moving his arms around and fingers legs and toes . Then she got him to open his eyes . Now I'm sure he was super groggy and had little idea of what he was looking at but hey , they were open and at one time his eyes were tracking someone walking up to his bed ! They usually have periods of brain storms after coming out of sedation after brain trama . He seems to be going thru this when he really starts moving and opening his eyes . It will pass as the brain heals and the sedation is gone. BANNER DAY ! Again I do realize we don't no what we'll have when all is said and done but , great signs
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Awesome news Dan

Comment

Dan it's only going to get better each day.....power of pryer is a mighty tool, stay strong and patient...he will come out of this.
                          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

we'll keep praying for a full and speedy recovery!
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Dan, Prayers from here as well. Sounds like things are progressing for the good. please keep us in the loop.
                              ed

Comment

That's EXCELLENT news! ME and I wrap our arms around you all.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X