No announcement yet.

It's The Weekend, Whatcha Doin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta work on the pool a little bit and might even hop in !

Comment

working on the boat... when it floats off the trailer by itself, I'd like it to run.

The Byron Nelson is this weekend, and it always rains for the Byron Nelson, but this is ridiculous. They'll need ski belts for safety.

wow , it's raining cats and dogs again... scratch "Boat" - starting work on ARK. I may be a little late for that.
      Last edited by Beagle; May 30, 2015, 05:38 AM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Went visiting some friends yesterday and just sat around party'in ... today I get to rebuild the trash can enclosure, from the damage a black bear caused trying to get dinner.

Comment

stayed in bed almost all day yesterday trying to give my body time to recover from whatever was wrong with it. I feel fine today, so the rest worked. Today I get to play catch-up on the things that didn't get done yesterday... wash the truck, mow the lawn, do laundry, etc.

Comment

Yesterday....grocery shopping, washed clothes and cooked some Jambalaya, oh and paid bills. Today going to cruse some two lane roads and later cut the grass. Fairly laid back weekend.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Saturday we got my oldest son's camaro running for the first time in 9 months.He blew a motor in November. Put an other engine in fairly quickly but after the clutch and trans and drive shaft were in we kind of fell apart on gumtion. That and the 2 months the younger son was in the hospital. Im one new throttle cable bracket from having it out of my garage !
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Sitting on my ass, leg being iced.. Dropped a 15' pipe and it bounced into my leg.. Was gimpy before, worse now! Might get xrays tomorrow!

Comment

Sorry about the leg Bob ! Hope there not a break.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I got off Tuesday,Saturday and Sunday. Worked a long week last with with almost 60 hours under my belt, gotta love the part timers that give a last minute "I quit" on my days off.

Tuesday the plan is to replace the 72's blower motor cause the last time i took the car out and put the fan on, It sounds like marbles in a tin can.

Saturday is Englishtown, i have not been there for 15 years.
                    Sunday is the Gasser Drags they have at the track and car show.

So happy to be at least spending time away from this town.
                    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                      Sitting on my ass, leg being iced.. Dropped a 15' pipe and it bounced into my leg.. Was gimpy before, worse now! Might get xrays tomorrow!
                      Xrays negative! Hematoma (blood under skin because it did not bleed)
                      BONUS? lost 4 more pounds since Wed!
                      So sitting, icing and Bangshifting!

Comment

Brain must be suped up . Burning lots of calories .
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Kitchen's too far away to wander to get snacks...

Comment

Gotta change the fluid in the truck transmission.

Comment

Thinking hard about asking the new neighbors over for supper. Just want to know them even more better. Maybe cook for them on the grill. Superman's across the street, the best neighbors and friends ever. Now we have even more good neighbors.
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Building derby car #3 for the year then starting on #4 not long afterwards!
                                Labor Day and Oct 3 showS.

Comment

Working...
                                X