Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Two Modified Drivers Turn A Race Into A Two-Car Demolition Derby-Even The Police Get Involved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Two Modified Drivers Turn A Race Into A Two-Car Demolition Derby-Even The Police Get Involved!

From Bowman-Grey Stadium in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, we bring to you this title fight in the Modifieds division. Tim Brown, in the #83 car, and Burt Myers,in the #1 car have a history of bad blood on the track, and the situation came to a head on July 19th, 2014. Brown, the current points leader […]

More...

Wow,I haven't heard much out of that place since the "Madhouse" series. I've seen a few good dust-ups on Youtube since the show ended,but they've had some pretty good incidents the last couple of weeks.

Myers and his old nemesis Jr. Miller got into it a few weeks ago over there. Myers even got gut-punched in Victory Lane by a woman afterwards! LOL!

Seriously though,that ain't racing folks! Having to knock the hell out of a guy to get around him is not racing. That track is too small and tight. All those folks are there just to see wrecking and fighting,and I don't see how someone doesn't get killed in the stands or on the track.

Last edited by Karberator; July 21, 2014, 12:24 PM.
    sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Those idiots need to be black flagged for several races so they can get their minds right. It's one thing to fight with someone, it's a complete other thing to put the safety of others in jeopardy while doing it.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Lee Jeffreys in the #77 should be the one who was mad. They got him mixed up in that mess twice!

People who live around racetracks tend to hate them (noise etc...)even if the track was there first. There's always some greedy offiicial or city leader who would love to see tracks close for land development etc.... One death or bad injury of a fan could really turn up the heat on that place to close
        sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Let's just say the Burt Myers has a very long history of doing these kinds of things!!!!!!!!!! I believe a few years back their was even a tv story on the many feuds he has had with other drivers.

Some times they sit drivers down for a while but in this case it may be time to sit him down for about the next five years or so.

I love Modified racing but this feud has been going on for way to long.

Jimbo

Comment

so I was watching this demo derby and a modified race broke out?

you pass the pace car, endanger the track workers, and that would be the end of it on my track. Banned for life. No excuses.

Get out of the car and beat each other up, hell, that's entertainment. Potentially taking out the track guys is NOT.
            Last edited by Beagle; July 22, 2014, 07:01 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
            X