Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Did A Jackass Spectator Cause This Racer To Suffer A Horrifying Pikes Peak Cra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Did A Jackass Spectator Cause This Racer To Suffer A Horrifying Pikes Peak Cra

This is one of those videos that you see one and think, “Man, that guy is super lucky to have lived through that wreck!” Then you watch it a second time and your jaw clenches with rage and you think, “That stupid idiot spectator in the apex of that turn caused this guy to wreck [...]

More...

I disagree. The driver simply overdrove the corner.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

he wouldn't make it in World Rally, those idiots walk out in front of you. I'm kinda with Stude on this one, I'm not sure he wasn't already out of shape before the dumbass camera guy started looking like a target. It looks like he lifted - they're supposed to train you out of that in a rear engine car? It looks like it did what most of them are famed for doing. SNAP.

It'd be hard not to lift, and the guy should have sense to get the f* off the apex, you're right about that. The poor driver was probably trying not to kill him or may have been startled? It's a tough call.

Damn good thing that cage wasn't built by Speedy's guys. (ahem).
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
      X