Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are There Ways To Possibly Hate The 2005 Ford GT? Vehicle Virgins Has A List Of Some Issues With Them…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are There Ways To Possibly Hate The 2005 Ford GT? Vehicle Virgins Has A List Of Some Issues With Them…

When Ford dropped the GT for 2005, the public, and more importantly the buyers lined up ready to shell out at least $150,000 for one, were feverish for the car. A modern take on the GT40 race car, it had steering that was telepathic, a V8 soundtrack that would make men do foolish things to […]

More...

The picture of the guy makes it look like he needs a safety helmet to keep from hurting himself, or maybe he made doodoo. How did he get loose, and who left the keys where he could find them? Six things I hate about the 2:35 I wasted of my life watching this.

1. It's hard to put in reverse.
    response: Who gives a ####? The car is not about going backwards. It's about going FORWARDS, very fast. That's why it has Six forward gears and only one reverse.

2. It's hard to see when backing up. "Need a friend"
    response: Yeah, you need a friend. See response 1 and then consider a semi tractor trailer where they have even worse rear-view and manage to park them just fine. Call your mom to come get you, pussy boy.

3. The door is low
    response: Uh.. GT40... 40" tall. Ever heard of a Gurney bump? Wow... maybe that's why his safety helmet doesn't make an appearance in this video. Once again, Nancy, it's about driving the car very fast - forward I might add - after you get in it, not about you pissing and moaning about the entry and exit ease of a street car modeled after a ... wait for it... RACE CAR. Grow a pair and no need posting a video about the discomfort of puberty.

4. Splitter is low and drags on the whoop dee doos
    response: So does your Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Cab. You have to lean over pretty far to get into one of those too, but it seems more your speed. Stay off the carpet, max speed is on the wood floor.

5. It's hard to get in and out of in a parking lot
    response: I see you have still failed to understand that the car is about Going Fast in a Forward Direction and not about getting into and out of or parking or backing up. I'm starting to think you need a minivan. A short one.

6. The boot is hard to open "Need a friend"
    response: Since it is very likely that nobody will hang out with you, I can see where this would be a problem. Spending the 150.00 you found in momma's pantie drawer on the latch kit seems like the obvious answer but the even more obvious solution seems to be to spend it on a hooker and pray that it helps you grow a pair.

Verdict: VechicleVirgins couldn't be a more appropriate handle. The odds of him remaining a virgin forever are high.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That boy will have a stoke if he ever drives a Countach . . . .

Comment

Beag's
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Fkn' hell, Beagle...
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I'll third that motion.....
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

XXXX
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
              X